Sunday, May 3, 2009

This morning (Saturday Morning)

I hadn't slept for like two or three days until last night when I went to sleep. Gavyn slept at my parent's house last night because I hadn't slept for so long, and I didn't know what time I was going to wake up today so I didn't know if I'd wake up in time to watch him. And Jessica had to go to work at 11:00am today.

So I woke up this morning and I felt horrible. Like I didn't know who I was or anything. I soon woke up and realized who I am and who everyone I know is, but I didn't know where I was. It was 11:20am and I was very scared and it felt like I was having a panic attack, but it wasn't one. I've had a million. In all my panic attacks, I still knew where I was. But not today, and my blood pressure didn't feel high or anything, so I don't think it was anxiety. I didn't remember anything except that I knew who everyone in my family is, and who all my friends are. I didn't know where I was or anything, it was very scary. About 10 to 20 minutes later, I remembered everything, but all day I've felt weird... yikes.

Going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment